.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Application to Imperial College Master in Finance Essay

Application to Imperial College Master in Finance - Essay ExampleSecondly, I could attestator first-hand the environmental issues that are associated with that. I do not want to be too picky about where I find my first start, but I would like to begin my biography within Asian financial hubs, such as Hong Kong and Singapore. The reasoning behind this is two-fold I could familiarize myself with the Asian markets but I would also be able to network with many individuals who are working in the Asian financial industry. Tapping into their expertise will help me to form my possess opinions and also give me the inside scoop on the inner workings of the financial markets in Asia. Please outline the challenges you think you will face in achieving these career goals and how you will overcome them? (200 words) A career in the financial industry can be extremely challenging and requires a solid academic background. I believe the curriculum offered at Imperial Business School will equip me wi th a range of skill sets beneficial to a career in trading. I look forward to studying Investment and Portfolio Management, Asset Pricing and Derivatives, and the Structured Credit and Equity Products modules, which will provide me with a suppositious framework of trading and fit outment strategies. Further more(prenominal), traders need to be decisive and have market acumen. I am a retail investor in the Asian contrast markets while I also have a trading account in the UK, where I constantly bet on commodities and foreign exchange rates. I believe my experience has made me aware of market movements and prepared me to work in this industry. Moreover, a career in trading also demands high decimal skills. I have completed Mathematical Methods and Statistical Theories courses, which will serve as building blocks for taking advanced quantitative courses, such as mathematics for Finance and Financial Econometrics at Imperial Business School. Additionally, professional qualifications would help me to break into this competitive market. Therefore, I have applied to take the CFA exam in June of 2013. Please describe your long term career goals or, if these are not clear, please outline the industry sectors that are of particular quest to you and why (200 words) subsequently working as a commodity trader for a period of three years, I plan to join one of the top investment funds. This scam experience as a trader would help form my decision-making processes and develop my market knowledge. Building on this experience, I believe I would learn more in-depth investment strategies and portfolio management skills by working with an investment fund. Ultimately, I would like to set up an environmental and ethical fund in China, where I would invest in environmentally-friendly companies, particularly those that are engaged in improving human health, safety, and the quality of life. Investors in China now are gradually increasing their interest in these companies. I truly believe that the emergence of such a fund would attract much public attention in China because the nation want their society to change. Hopefully this would lead to Chinese companies disclosing more information about the environmental and social aspects of their public reports. Compounded with contemporary government policies that save environmentally and ethically sound industries, I have strong faith that my fund will be an intermediary for investors to exercise market power on companies, shoulder greater social responsibilities, and move towards more

No comments:

Post a Comment