.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Solitude of the Garage :: Descriptive Essay About A Place

Solitude of the GarageI walked outside into the cool April morning. The distribute around me was a slightly stinging cold nevertheless, I took a big deep breath of the refreshing mountain air. I walked over to my soda waters inflammation and white 1979 Ford F150 pickup and started it for him. I brought it around to the front of the house, put the transmission in neutral, and set the parking brake. After hopping out of the cab, I met my dad coming out of the house, and went around the front of the truck. I hopped into the passenger seat while my dad got into the drivers seat. We fastened our seat belts and we headed absent to Paonia.I was looking for a new dirt ride, and I was going to Paonia to look at a 1990 Honda CR 125. I had owned three dirt bikes before, but I had change each one in order to buy another one with more power, and here I was again ready to buy my fourth.When we arrived at Jared Mortons house, the possessor of the bike, he already had the bike out. He was mak ing sure that the bike was in perfect shape for me to see. My dad parked the truck, and we both hopped out to discern Jared. We walked over to his garage, where the bike was located. I examined the bike and asked him questions about it, like how long he had had the bike and how often he had ridden it.The bike had a seat peak of 34 inches. The body of the bike was a dull orange color, with the frame being white. It had inverted racing forks that had fenders on them to protect them from dust and debris. The stock conduct bars were replaced with Renthal bars for more precise steering. The front tire was good, but the rear tire was a little worn down as if he had drove it on the pavement too much. The bikes exhaust had also been replaced with a FMH racing pipe. Jared did all these modifications to the bike because he had competed in races, and he needed the bike to be in excellent mechanical shape.After I was done looking at the bike, Jared got on it, gave it a couple of kick-starts, and it started right up. He got off and let me test-drive the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment