.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Moment In Life :: essays papers

Moment In LifeI was born on 6 September 1980 in Bangkok, Thailand. The initial 2 people that can describe me the best are my father and my m other. They told me that the low gear time they saw me they had the happiest time in their lives because I am the first son of them. They said that I was a curious and mischievous boy. When I was six years old, I entered Chulalongkorn University Demonstration school. In this school I was taught to be polite, responsible and loved in learning. I bring forth make many friends in this school and I have had many experiences in this school, too. I was in a student council where I learnt how to work in a group in a democratic way. I was in a volleyball team. I got the certificate of merit from this school from 1992 to 1996. When I was in grade 11, I decided to go to study on board because I think that instantaneously we live in a globalization and we all need to know other people in other countries in different culture so that we can help unmatc hed another in the time to come. My mother and my father agree with me so they asked my auntie that which school in the United States is appropriate for me. My aunt told me that Cranbrook school is a good school in Michigan then I utilize for Cranbrook. When I was accepted I am so glad because I can be near and take care of my infant who is now studying civil engine room in the University of Michigan attaining her Ph.D. Before I came here, I promise my mother and my father that I will neer make them disappointed. Now I am in Cranbrook school, I have made many friends and I gained more experiences. I am the residential Advisor of the dorm and also one of the leader in realness Club. I am so happy to be here. In the future I want to be an engineer like my father and my sister so that I can help my father in his engineering company. I want to be a civil engineer because I like Calculus, Physic, Environmental Science, drawing and when I was young I continuously saw my father, wor king on his table, calculating his plan which was my first image with engineering. Now it is time for me to go for a higher

No comments:

Post a Comment