.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Ballroom Dance Essay

As what I have observed, B onlyroom bounce is a far-famed kind of leap dvirtuoso usually with a furnish and is organism enjoyed socially and competitively all over the world. I mountain introduce that partners of these jumps both enjoyed it being accompanied by different kinds of music and dances for each one of it as one. Because of the kind of performance in doing this dance, it is widely performed on stage, film, and television. Because of its popularity, some(prenominal) symbols of it, was created. The following casefuls of dance hall dances are Waltz, Jazz, swing music, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Tango, Foxtrot and Quick Step.The first one Waltz is called to be one of the smoothest eccentric person of dance hall dance, for it should be danced graciously and is characterized with rise and fall movements. The second one Jazz is a type of dance palace dance which uses movements such as Jazz Hands, Kicks, Leaps, Sideways Shuffling, roll Shoulders, and Turned Knees. The third on e Jive is type of ballroom dance which is usually danced in a lively form of Swing Dance and a variation of the Jitterbug, The fourth one Cha-Cha is a type of ballroom dance usually danced with passion and energy and danced by partners in a synchronize form of movement in a improve alignment.The fifth one Rumba is the most romantic and sensual type of ballroom dance and often referred to as the Grandfather of Latin dances. The one-sixth one Tango is said to be the most fascinating of all ballroom dances. The seventh one Foxtrot is said to be the funniest and the simplest dance to be learned especially for beginners which is usually done with long, flowing movements across the floor. And the last one, Quick Step is said to be the quick rendition of the ballroom dance Foxtrot and the most difficult type of ballroom dance which is comprised of extremely quick stepping, syncopated feet rhythms, and runs of quick steps.As what Ive watch, the performer number forty (40) is dominant to the dance. They perform well and they make me impressed in the way they dance. They are a perfect partner because both of them really wonder what they are doing. When I saw them execute especially when they are in front of us, my eyes didnt narrow away from them even if theres other pair performing. thither are two kinds of ballroom dance I loved the most, the Jive and the Quick Step. It makes me sway and dance with the beat. Theres also a kind of ballroom dance i loved, the Rumba and Samba which do me say WOW. This dance is cool because they tush express the viewing audience what they what to show in there dance steps. Those kinds ballroom dance make me encourage and go back to dancing. That was my first time that I watched that ballroom competition. Its nice and awesome. All of the dancers are energetic and graceful. Its unmistakable that all of the contestant in the ballroom competition are enjoying and having fun. It helps the ballroom dancers improve the way they dance. That competition is a good example of expressing ones natural endowment in dancing.As a viewer, I think I can dance like them and I can be better than them. vertical like the performers, I also love dancing but non the way they dance. Maybe I can be better them if I practiced that kind of ballroom dance and if I really love what I am dancing. If I would be given a demote to become a ballroom dancer, I would be seriously focus on dancing. Ill keep my passion on it and practice the righteousness posture of the ballroom dance so I can be a good dancer. I can prove everyone that I can be better than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment